We provide advanced spinal correction utilizing “state of the art” chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. As a Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Douglas Sullivan has years of training and experience in spinal adjustment. Below is a list of some of the techniques we use in the office.
- Precision Spinal Correction – This is the primary technique that Dr. Sullivan uses. It is a postural corrective type of technique that uses a ‘drop’ table. It is very similar to CBP for those who know about different forms of adjustments.
- Webster’s (for pregnancies) – A specific chiropractic analysis and adjustment that restores proper alignment to the pelvis. This technique has been shown to reduce the effects of intrauterine constraint, allowing the baby to get in the best possible position for birth.
- Drop – This technique utilizes a special ‘drop’ table that lifts up and drops an inch or so under different parts of your body while your laying down. This technique is very comfortable for most people.
- Diversified – Typically referred to as ‘traditional chiropractic.’ This technique is where people usually hear and feel things move. This is a high velocity, low amplitude thrust designed to restore proper movement and alignment to the spine.
- Activator – A hand held, low force, high speed adjusting instrument. This is a very gentle adjustment for those who are timid of getting adjusted or perhaps have advanced arthritis.
- Toggle Recoil – A specific adjustment done with a drop table while lying on the side to the upper 2 segments of the spine.